Stats and Charts with Analysis Tools
tradeblock.com - Charts
cryptowat.ch - Charts
bitcoinity.org - Comprehensive information
bitinfocharts.com - Lots of info in one page
Long Term & Short Term Forecast
Bitcoin Price Forecasts
Bitcoin Price Predictions
Important: Bitcoin Transaction Fees
(1) Bitcoin Fee Estimation for a given number of Blocks
(2) Current Fastest and Cheapest Transaction Fees (given as satoshis/byte or BTC/byte):
- This fee is the lowest fee to ensure zero delay, which means the transaction will likely be confirmed with the next Block that could take around 5-15 minutes.
- If you are not in a hurry for an immediate confirmation, you can experiment with a fee lower than this rate. However, dropping the fee below 50% of this rate could cause long delays.
- This is the lowest possible fee to get a transaction confirmed within a few Blocks and within about 30 minutes.
- However, depending on the network congestion, payment confirmation could delay for several hours and up to 10 to 25 Blocks.
- Also please note that any lower fee than this could result in quite unpredictable confirmations that could take far too long.
Volatility is the mathematical measure of the potential size of likely price fluctuations. A 2% daily fluctuation of a major currency may shock the markets, but a 4% daily fluctuation in Bitcoin is considered normal.
Bitcoin volatility explained
The Bitcoin Volatility Index - Used for tracking the Bitcoin price volatility in US dollars over different periods of time
Global Bitcoin Price Index (GBX) - Comprises many currency markets
TradeBlock’s XBX Index - A real-time, USD-equivalent spot rate for bitcoin calculated once every second based on leading bitcoin exchanges